LET IT GROW FROM WITHIN YOU Article By (Bill) William Mbogo


Lately I have been doing a research about something I intended to do as a business (a sort of business partnership) with one among my dear friends and it all went okay. While I was preparing myself, as I thought was so ready for it, something happened on the process that discouraged my efforts and passion.

Believe it when I say, “I thought was so ready to do it”! This made me think like, “What happened to me?” Where is that passion I had before? Why this challenge seems so hard to go through? Besides, from the very first place I knew challenges would be there (kind of circumstances that I thought and believed was well prepared to go through) “but why discouraged so early?” I was asking myself.

This took me a while; put me into thoughts and even talks with my other close friend as to at least grasp what happened or what was the reason behind all these.

Through it all, finally I came to learn this one very important lesson and I believe it’s worth sharing; the lesson that “let what you want to do grow from within you”. Think again of what I just said, “Let what you want or intend to do grow within you”! Of course I know the question here is, HOW? Well, give it quite a time, think of it, and talk to yourself about you going through the whole act of making it happen, regardless of all known and unknown challenges. See yourself starting it, see yourself making steps forward, see yourself making mistakes then learn afterwards, see yourself capable of owning it, managing and leading the whole of it, see yourself having that deep intimacy with it, and nevertheless, see yourself succeed and go even further or do even more!

This is very important, as, while you do all of that have been mentioned and others similar to them, you will figure out how hard it is for you to loose, for you to give up!

Why?

Simply because you have grown enough to your steps, clearly defined your strategies and see how valid they are. Will also be easy to notice how matured the thing is, the belief within you growing big enough for it to be done. There is no way you won’t make the success happen. No way!

This is what I was missing while making my first move in business. After that long wait, the growing and maturity of what I intended to do grew in within me, that very intimacy I was talking about; I feel and see myself so ready now to go through the whole of it again and make it happen. I will be back for the testimony!


SEE. SAY. SEIZE IT. 
Cheers Champs
Share on Google Plus

About The Light

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lesson .I learn something very important to my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great a job work here brother and the most of all i cant say anything yet till i read that testimony, but a great lesson brother thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete