DISCOVER IT, BELIEVE IT, LIVE IT. By Frazier Light


I was so impressed and empowered the day i listened to one of the very famous talk by Oprah Winfrey! somewhere in her talk she said: 

“If you’re here breathing, you have a contribution to make.” No matter what background, age, color, creed, religion or gender, we have all been called to Earth at this time for the authentic expression of who we are and the gifts we are here to give"

The talk gave me a very wide ground to think and meditate about me... "is it possible that a person like me, has something to contribute?" i can see the contribution by Oprah, and so many other great people of this generation, but can i possibly be among the list? 

My mind was stalked in a less significant ideology that, in order to be contributive i need to be materialistic. I didn't know that all i am required to contribute are already in me! These are the talents, skills, abilities, responsibilities i am entrusted with, and love. 

To contribute these, has nothing to do with materialism. With these contributions i can guarantee my success, legacy and the joy of life.

These world is full of great people, the victors of a million sperm race. No one is greater than the other, each one of us has something that not everybody else has. It is through each one of us, discover what he|she is called and equipped to do, and do it faithfully that makes this world beautiful.

I am certain that, all the people of this generation have been equipped with an ability(s) to overcome the challenges existing. And within them, dwells the answers this world needs.
YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON, DISCOVER IT, BELIEVE IT, LIVE IT.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment