I bring the New Sun Experience by Fredrick Mwaura Mukiri



I AM THE SOLAR FLARE THAT ENDED ITS FLARE YESTERDAY...AND WAS RELAUNCHED AGAIN ANEW...A-NOW THIS DAY...TO-DAY...

I bring the New Sun Experience...The Earth feels my Radiation...And everything on this Earth Grows and Photo-Synthesizes by My Radiation...I AM THE LIGHT....AND DARKNESS IS NO MORE...Limitation Bounds are burnt in the intenseness of the Solar heat...All in obstruction melts and Be-Comes Me...The I Am...The Hills Melt Like Wax At The Presence Of The Lord...Which Lord? THE I THAT I AM.

I Birth A-Freshness...A-Brightness...A-Christness...A-Pureness...A-Purim...A-Pur...A-Fire...A-Flame...Magnetic fields Encircle I Am...Polars ExpressionsFrom my North and South Poles Gravitate To Me ALL THAT I NEED ON THIS PLANE to MANNA-FEAST and MANI-FEST DIVINITY IN THIS HUMANITY.

And I Sign...I De-Sign...I As-Sign...I Signature my Divine Humanity to the service of The other Divine Humans to allow them to see their Divine Selves. I Ascend as a New..Now Sign and Signature Divine to show The Way Internal...That All Who Seek The Father...The Source...May indeed know that they ARE ONE WITH FATHER.

This is my Commitment to you Mother Earth, the End Spectrum of My Father's Emanations...To Live In, Through and As You, Till ALL INSIDE YOU REVEALS THE GLORY OF FATHER DIVINE.
Share on Google Plus

About The Light

0 comments:

Post a Comment